My Sweet Caterpillar

Lucky me! Finally, managed to spare myself a little free time for some baking. As time concern, I bought some ready made mung bean paste at the store. Hopefully, I could finish the whole process within two hours! hehe....

Ingredients :
(A)
450gm bread flour
100gm all purpose flour
1-1/2 tspn yeast
50gm sugar
1/4 tpsn salt

(B)
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
200ml lukewarm milk
50ml cooking oil

*500gm pandan flavour mung bean paste

Method :

- combine ingredients (B) and leave aside.
- combine ingredients (A) in a large mixing bowl.
- then stir in ingredients (B) untill form a soft dough.
- leave to rest for an hour or untill double in size.
- punch out the air and knead dough untill smooth.
- divide into 12 portions both bread dough & mung bean paste.
- wrap mung bean paste into bread dough and roll out flat.



- make a few fine cuts to the dough and roll them up (as shown).
- place all dough to baking tray and leave to proof for another 20 mins.
- brush on egg glaze, then bake at 190'C for 20 mins or untill golden brown.

Actually, I was trying to relax myself a little through baking. Yeap, having lots of fun for sure! Don't they just look like some green crawling little thing.....caterpillars? ^_^ Ooops...I'm going to bite on them.
For pandan flavour mung bean paste : replace water with pandan juice plus an extra 200ml water for steaming, and stir in 100ml cooking oil after steamed untill you get smooth paste. It's best to chill before used.




Hi guys, just to show you how's my finger getting on! The skin looks fine but not the sensibility. I think it's only 80% healed. Not the same anymore! However, thank you so much for everything, dear friends. Am really appreciate for all your concern.
With love, Kristy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...