Chocolate Banana Cake
2-1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
1 tspn baking soda
1/4 tspn salt
1 cup brown sugar
115gm butter, at room temperature
2 large eggs
3 large banana, mashed
1/2 cup yogurt / heavy cream
2/3 cup chocolate chips
(1) in a bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder & baking soda and set aside..
(2) cream butter, yogurt, sugar & eggs till fluffy.
(3) now, fold the dry ingredients, chocolate chips & mashed banana into butter mixture till well combined.
(4) pour batter to a 8" greased tray and let to bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 55 mins or till tester came out clean.
(5) set aside to cool for 15 mins before removing from tray.
Ingredients for white chocolate ganache :
100gm white chocolate, chopped
60gm butter, cubed
2 TB heavy cream
(1) combine all ingredients into saucepan and place it over a pot of boiling water without touching the water, with the heat off.
(2) remove the pot away from hot water, once the butter has melted.
(3) continue stirring the mixture till the chocolate completely melted & the mixture combined.
(4) set aside to cool or keep refrigerated for 5-10 mins to set, stir constantly.