Homemade Golden Seafood Tofu @ Hai Xian Tofu
Here's what I did.
(recipe adapted by here)
250gm fish & shrimp paste mixture
(with additional chopped mushroom)
2 tube Japanese egg tofu
2 pcs silky soft tofu /1 box soft tofu (around 300gm)
handful of cilantro, chopped
2 TB scallop sauce
salt & pepper to taste
(1) place everything together and beat with electrical mixer till well combined.
(2) spread mixture to a 7" baking tray lined with plastic sheet then cover the top nicely with the same sheet.
(3) steam over medium heat for about 10 mins or till set.
(4) then leave cooled before slicing.
(5) finally, coat each block of tofu with corn flour and fry till golden brown.