200gm bread flour
100gm wholemeal flour (ATTA flour)
2 tbsp milk powder
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn yeast
3 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 cup crashed roasted mixed nuts
1/3 cup raisins (for additional sweetness, optional)
- combine all ingredients except sesame seed & mixed nuts in a mixing bowl.
- knead to form a soft dough.
- add in all the mixed nuts & sesame seeds untill well combined.
- let to rest for an hour or untill double in size.
- punch dough to release air and knead till smooth.
- roll flat into rectangle, according to the length as desired.
- cut in stripes about 1/2" in width and then twist the dough.
- line dough to baking tray and let to rest for about 20-30 mins.
- finally, bake at 190'C for 20mins.
Psss.... I actually dipped them into peanut butter and nuttella. Guess, you know what's going to turn out! Yumm....yumm.....yumm.... chewing the bread stick with peanut butter & nuttella! The first thing came to my mind was 'Caution! These are killer sticks and they gonna torture you'. I can't do anything cause food and human mind is like magnetic force. Once negative meets positive ... nothing can stop it!