World Bread Day event. I thought it was on November. Errr.....so frustrating. I've been waiting for one whole year for this special event and I forgot about it...... huh....totally speechless. What the heck! I really need to bake myself some breads....loads of them to release my frustration. LOL. So, you probably will be seeing me posting more breads in future. haha.... NAaaa..... Just kidding ! Well, there always next year.
500gm all purpose flour
1-1/2 tspn yeast
4 TB honey
50gm blue cheese, chopped
1 lemon zest
2 TB butter
1 tspn salt
*Egg glazing : 1 egg yolk + 1 TB milk
(1) combine all ingredients (A) into mixing bowl and stir to form a soft dough then add in ingredients (B) and knead dough till nice & smooth.
(2) let dough rest for an hour or till double in size then punch & knead dough to release air.
(3) now, place it to a slightly floured working table.and roll dough out flat about 11x11" & cut into thin & short sticks.
(4) line them to baking tray & again let to rest for about 20 mins then brush on egg glaze.
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 195-200'C for about 13-15 mins or till brown.
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast @ Yeastspotting & Bake Your Own Bread #Oct .