So, here's what I did.
1-1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tspn baking soda
2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn salt
2 TB yeast
1 cup soy milk
4 TB cooking oil
1 cup homemade dried apple, cut small
* (or you may replace both corn & tapioca flour with potato starch)
(1) combine all the dry ingredients into a big bowl and stir in milk to form a sticky paste.
(2) immediately place mixture to 9 muffin cups lined with paper cups & let to rest for 30 mins or till nicely rise.
(3) finally, sprinkle the top with sugar & cinnamon powder and then bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 20 mins.
(4) let them cool over a wire rack before serving.
I'm sending this to Yeastspotting & BYOB & Wednesday Extragavanza #5.