So, here's what I did.
500gm all purpose flour
2 TB sugar
1 TB lemon zest
a pinch of salt
1/2 TB cinnamon powder
100ml lukewarm milk
3 tspn yeast
(combine and leave to rest for 10 mins)
200gm butter, melted
50gm almond meal
(combined all ingredients & mix well)
100gm dried cranberry, washed
50gm candied nutmeg, washed
30gm candied orange peeled, washed
4 TB brandy
(stir brandy into mix fruit and let to rest for an hour before used)
For topping : 50gm butter, melted & icing sugar for dusting
For filling : store bought toffee candy
(1) combine ingredients (A) into a big bowl & mix well.
(2) now, stir mixture (B) & (C) into ingredients (A) and mix to form a soft dough.
(3) finally, add ingredients (D) into soft dough and knead to combine.
(4) then let dough rest for 1-1/2 hour and again knead dough to smooth.
(5) divide dough into 4 portions and then cut each portion into 10 pcs.
(6) wrap each dough with toffee candies and arrange them on baking tray.
(7) again let dough rest for 30 mins.
(8) now, bake at preheated oven 195-200'C for about 15-20 mins or till brown.
(9) for final touch up, brush on melted butter and dust with icing sugar once cooled completely.
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast Blog @ Yeastspotting & Bake Your Own Bread.