Thursday, April 4, 2013
Telur Sambal Hijau @ Green Sambal With Egg
1 large onion, sliced
100gm dried anchovies, washed
2 eggs, beaten
salt to taste
Ingredients for chili paste :
30 bird eye chili
5 cloves garlic
5 slices ginger
(grind everything together till slightly smooth)
(1) fry the anchovies till brown & crunchy, set aside.
(2) by using the same wok or pan, try to reduce some of the oil and then saute the large onion till fragrant.
(3) stir in the chili paste and cook over high heat till the mixture became nearly dry.
(4) now, add in salt & beaten eggs and let to cook for about 5 mins & stir constantly.Add in a bit cooking oil if the mixture is too dry.
(5) once it's ready, off the heat and stir in fried anchovies, mix well & serve.