Tomato & Ricotta Salsa Bruchetta


The weather has been really hot for the past few weeks, even if its rain some times. I hardly take any heavy meal these days. Sometimes, I even ended up a day by only taking a few slices of bread & crackers but drinking loads of water & Chinese tea & green tea. However, thought of making myself some salsa with ricotta cheese today. It's been ages since I last had them. I really enjoy it especially on toasted breads.....Just imagine having them in front of my TV with my favourite Korean drama series under this kind of crazy weather. I am actually aftering this Korean drama lately, [The Moon That Embraces  The Sun]. Exciting & beautiful story !

So, here's what I did.
Ingredients :
1 large onion, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 Japanese cucumber, diced
1/2 cup  cilantro, chopped
1/3 cup  roasted sunflower seeds/pumpkin seeds
1 cup  homemade ricotta cheese
a dash of black pepper corn, crushed
2 TB  lemon juice
1 TB  lime juice
a dash salt

Method :
Combine everything together and mix well. Serve onto french bread or as side dish as desired.

Ahhhh.... here's my lovely bread ! I think I'm going to have coffee to go with this today. haha... Coffee fits better, right? Hope you guys are going to have a chill day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...