1Litre full cream milk
1/2 cup yoghurt ( I used 150gm)
1 tpsn vinegar/lemon juice
1/2 tspn salt
(1) combine all ingredients in a pot and mix well.
(2) bring mixture to a boil and then boil over low heat untill the milk is curdled.
(3) meanwhile, line a strainer with cheesecloth and set it over a deep bowl or container.
(4) pour the milk mixture into the strainer and let drain for about 15mins.
(5) Now, gather the cheesecloth around the curds and squeeze gently to extract any excess liquid called WHEY.
Finally, transfer the cheese to a clean container and keep refrigerated up to 3-4 days. And it's best to serve it warm.
And here's the Whey water! Whey is the remaining liquid after milk has been curdled and strained. It is high in protein and it's a wonderful supplement for type 2 diabetes. Whey protein (derived from whey) is often sold as nutritional supplement in the sport of bodybuilding. Ahhh.... the guys would most probably interested in this one! haha.... And this whey water is best to use them in bake goods like bread and scones.