Thick & Chewy Chocolate Cookie Bars
Hey everyone, do you know Christmas is just about 2 months away? So, have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Or some of you already planning for your Christmas menu or dresses for the party! To whom may already bought your dresses or gowns!!! Are you sure you will be able to fit in after 2 months time? Frankly, as a food blogger self control is very important. When you came across something like this (as shown as the above picture), you should get off from this screen immediately...... but WHY AREN'T YOU???? hahaha.... I know you're still watching and staring at that piece.....and your saliva is floating in your mouth right now! And you're starting telling yourself just once! Alright! Just once!
2-1/8 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn baking soda
170gm butter, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 large egg york
2 tspn vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
*some milky chocolate bar pieces for topping
(1) combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt in a big bowl.
(2) in another bowl whisk melted cool butter and sugar untill combined.
(3) add in eggs and vanilla untill well mixed.
(4) then fold in the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
(5) stir in chocolate chips and mix well.
(6) pour batter into a 9x13" tray lined with grease proof paper.
(as shown in the picture)
(7) decorated the top with milky chocolate bars chunk.
(8) bake at preheated oven 160'c for about 25-30mins or untill brown.
(9) leave cool and then divide them into 16 pcs.
And don't tell me that you're now chewing some milky chocolate bars in your mouth! I am so sorry if you did that. But do remember, you need to fit in to your Christmas dresses in another 2 months time. LOL! haha... Naaaa....Don't blame me for this! It's not my fault!