And here's what I did.
(1) combine 2 cups flour, sugar, salt and yeast in a big mixing bowl.
(2) heat milk with butter on low heat untill the butter is jsut melted.
(3) remove from heat and add in water & vanilla extract.
(4) stir milk mixture into flour untill evenly moist.
(5) then add egg little by little untill well incorporated.
(6) now, add in the remaining 3/4 cup flour to form a soft dough.
(it should be a little sticky)
(7) leave it aside to rest for an hour or untill double it size.
(8) punch down the dough and place dough to a floured working table.
(9) knead dough untill smooth.
(10) roll the dough out flat in a long rectangle shape and cut in 3 portion.
(11) spread on the melted butter and sprinkle chopped sausage, shredded cheese and onion onto dough.
(12) roll it up one by one continuously untill it form a gigantic swiss roll.
(13) place roll dough to a 8" round tray lined with parchment paper.
(14) let it rest for about 30 mins
(15) finally, bake at 170-175'C for about 25-30 mins or untill brown.
(16) leave the bread stand in the tray for about 10 mins before removing it from the tray.
The bread turned out perfectly and it's actually out of my expectation! ^_^ And am glad everything went well.
Here is a little contribution from me! Hope you guys will love it too. Wishing all having a wonderful World Bread Day!