And here's what I did.
a few pandan leaves
180gm rice flour
100gm millet flour
1/2 tspn salt
1 tspn instant yeast
1 tbsp lukewarm water
(1) combine ingredients (B) in a big mixing bowl.
(2) bring ingredients (A) to boil and off the heat then remove the leaves.
(3) pour ingredients (A) into (B) immediately after that and mix well and leave aside.
(4) combine ingredients (C) and set aside.
(5) stir in ingredients (C) to mixture (AB) once (AB) turned lukewarm.
(6) mix well and then let to rest for 1-1/2 to two hours.
(7) preheat a steamer and prepare a 11" round tray with oil coating.
(8) place in the oil coated round tray to the steamer once the water is boiling. Leave the tray there for a few seconds before placing in the batter.
(9) finally, steam for 20 mins over high heat.
(10) leave it aside to cool completely before slicing.