Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Thai Seafood Green Curry With Chili Sauce Fried Rice
Thai green curry pasta recipe). I'm sure there are more fancy Thai green curry recipes to share with.... hopefully to find out more. >o<
And here's what I did for mine.
Ingredients for Thai Seafood Green Curry :
2 round eggplants, wedged
200gm prawns, shelled
300gm white fish fillet, cut into chunk size
3 kaffir leaves, sliced
5 TB green curry paste
1 cup water
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 TB sugar
2 TB fish sauce
handful of basil leaves
salt to taste
1 large lime juice
(1) preheat frying pan or wok with 2 TB cooking oil, pan fried eggplants till tender & fragrant Note: less oil for cooking eggplant gives better result. Set aside.
(2) for making green curry gravy, please refer here. Saute prawns & cooked eggplants together with green curry paste and follow the rest of the process after that. Then only add in fish fillet when the gravy is almost ready and let to cook for 10 mins before serving.
4 cups cooked rice
2/3 cup chili sauce, any brand
salt & pepper to taste
(1) preheat frying pan with 3TB cooking oil over medium heat, then stir in chili sauce and salt & pepper.
(2) add in rice and stir the mixture till well combined.
(3) off the heat and prepare for serving.
*Note : I personally prefer Thai style chili sauce (from 'Life' branding) which is more tasty & addictive.
Preparation for Omelette :
Prepare two(2) beaten eggs. Preheat a frying pan with a dash of cooking oil over medium heat. Pour in beaten eggs and let to flow throughout the pan till thin & nice. Remove omelette once its cooked or set.
Place omelette to a rice bowl then fill in the bowl with chili sauce fried rice. Slightly press down the rice to make it firm & nice. Then cover rice with the overflow omelette. Finally, place rice by up side down to a serving plate....and serving it with Thai seafood green curry.