monsoon season. LOL. And this is the main reason I decided to made this no bake cheese cake.
And here's what I did.
Ingredients for cookie base :
100gm digestive biscuit
1 cup homemade granola
120gm butter, melted
Method : Grind granola & biscuit till crumb like texture. Now, combine everything and mix well then spread mixture to a 8" spring foam tray lined with aluminium foil on bottom. Keep chilled till set for about half an hour in the freezer.
Ingredients for homemade granola :
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup roasted coconut
1/4 cup almond sliced
5 dried dates, chopped (optional)
a pinch of salt
2 TB honey
1 TB butter
Method : combine all ingredients and mix to combine, then bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 15 mins. Flip granola around to get even golden brown crisp. Leave to cool before used.
500gm cream cheese, softened
2 cups homemade yogurt
3/4 cup icing sugar/powder sugar
5 drops NuNaturals lemon flavoured liquid
2 large lime juice & rinds
1 TB gelatine, soaked with 3 TB water
(1) melt soaked gelatine over double boiler method then off the heat & set aside.
(2) beat cream cheese & icing sugar till creamy smooth.
(3) add in yogurt, Nunaturals liquid, lime juice & rinds and beat till well combined.
(4) stir in melted gelatine and mix well.
(5) finally, pour cream cheese batter to the biscuit base tray and keep refrigerated overnight.
2 large nectarine, cut small
3 TB sugar
1 lemon juice & zest
Method : combine everything and cook till thick, then keep refrigerated before used.
2 large kiwi fruit, skinned & cut small
1 TB syrup
1 cup homemade nectarine compote
200gm dark chocolate, chopped
TO ASSEMBLE :
(1) melt chocolate over a double boiler method then spread melted chocolate to a hard plastic sheet and leave to cool completely or keep refrigerated to set.
(2) add syrup to kiwi fruit and mix well.
(3) now, breaks cooled chocolate into nice big pieces and decorate it over the cake.
(4) top the cake with kiwi fruit & nectarine compote and chilled before serving.
And don't forget about the giveaway ! Seven more days to go. So, good luck guys !