Monday, March 16, 2015
Homemade Donimos Breadstick
So, without wasting time please do allow me to show you the recipe.>o<
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tspn yeast
1 TB sugar
1 cup warm water
(combine & let to rest for 30 minutes)
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn salt
4 TB cooking oil
Ingredients for topping :
1/2 cup monzerella cheese
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
2 TB parmesan cheese powder
1 TB garlic powder (optional)
* 1/2 cup semolina flour & extra salt for coating
* 2 TB salted butter, softened
(1) mix together ingredients (A) & (B) to form a soft dough then let to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(2) punch & knead dough to release air bags then place dough to working table & divide into 2 portions.
(3) roll dough into oblong shape then fill in both monserella & cheddar cheese, flip the long side of dough over to form half moon shape.
(4) next, place the filled dough to baking tray lined with parchment paper with a sprinkle of semolina flour.
(5) then brush on some butter and top with some parmesan cheese & garlic powder & some semolina flour, again let to rest for 30 minutes.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 180'C for about 20 minutes or till brown.
The crust is absolutely addictive and love the garlic flavouring especially. Super yummm..... Bet you guys will love it too. Hey.... what can I say more !!!! Its DOMINOS & its homemade !
Enjoy & have a great week ahead everyone ! Blessings.