3 cups all purpose flour
220gm cold butter, chopped
2 TB sugar
1 cup sour cream (I used yogurt)
* for fillings ~ 1 cup homemade pineapple paste or pineapple butter spread or Taiwan pineapple jam
* extra flour for dusting
* icing sugar for dusting
(1) combine flour and butter together then mix till crumbly. form.
(2) beat together sugar and yogurt till well cooperated then stir into flour mixture till soft dough is formed.
(3) keep dough refrigerated for an hour or so, or till set.
(4) divide into 2 portions, keep one portion refrigerated till it is used. Place the other portion to a floured working table then roll it flat.
(5) cut dough into 1.5" square each then fill the center with a teaspoon of jam as desired. I used pineapple paste.
(6) now, fold both sharp edge of the filled dough to meet at the center, as shown in the above picture. Then pressed to seal nicely.
(7) once everything is completed, bake at preheated oven around 185'C for about 14-15 minutes or till golden brown.
And herewith, wishing all my readers a berry MERRY CHRISTMAS ! Have a fabulous festive season. Enjoy !