Mulberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Quick & easy to prepare. However, I was thinking to try them in Asian twist and what do you know !!!! It turns out wonderful.
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
2/3 cup sugar
230gm cold butter, chopped
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 tspn pandan extract
300gm cream cheese, at room temperature
2-1/2 TB sugar
1 lime, juiced
*1/2 cup jaggery sugar
(1) combine ingredients (A) and rub till everything well cooperated, reserved one cup & keep refrigerated for later use.
(2) next, stir mixture (B) into ingredients (A) till well combined then fill batter to cupcake pans. Set aside
(3) beat ingredients (C) till creamy smooth then spread 2 TB over to the pandan batter.
(4) now, top the cheese mixture with one teaspoon of jaggery sugar & the remaining crumb mixture till everything is nicely covered.
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 25 minutes or till brown.
(6) set aside to cool before consuming.