1/2 portion from the following recipe, click here.
once its done, leave to cool then wrap curry chicken with a plastic sheet (size : 17x17") and tide it up with a non-plastic string.
Ingredients for bread dough :
300gm all purpose flour
300gm bread flour
3-1/2 tspn yeast
60gm cold butter, chopped
1 tspn salt
(1) combine flour, sugar and yeast into a big mixing bowl then mix well.
(2) stir in milk and egg till a sticky dough is form then add in butter and salt and knead till smooth.
(3) leave dough to rest for an hour or till double in size, then punch to release air and knead till smooth.
* Glazing : 1 egg beatened and some sesame seeds for topping
Note : I've been using wax paper, aluminium foil and the latest one with plastic sheet to wrap the curry fillings. I came across that wax paper & plastic sheet works better. However, hubby said plastic sheet is not encourageable. So, wax paper should be the best.
(5) now, wrap curry chicken parcel with flatten dough and seal it. Do make sure there's no holes around the bread dough.