the recipe. This is definitely something new & interesting, since more eggs required. Other than that batter need to be chilled overnight before baking. I kept questioning myself if the leavening going to work after chilled ! Well, as you see here it works wonderfully. Please read on for more.
120gm butter, softened room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 large eggs
1-1/2 tspn vanilla essence
1 cup heavy cream mixed with 1 TB lemon juice
1/4 cup milk
2-1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
1-1/2 cup fresh mulberries
(1) mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt till combined.
(2) beat butter and sugar till fluffy then add in vanilla essence & egg, one at a time till everything well combined.
(3) now, beat in flour, milk and cream alternately till cooperated.
(4) finally, fold in fresh mulberries and keep batter cover then refrigerated overnight.
(5) leave batter to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes the next day, then scoop batter about 3 quarter full to muffin cups lined with paper cups then bake at preheated oven 180'C for about 25-30 minutes or till golden brown.