Friday, May 19, 2017
Mulberry Slices 澳式桑莓茶点
150gm butter softened at room temperature
220gm castor sugar
230gm all purpose flour
3 TB corn flour
2 tspn baking powder
160ml full cream milk mixed with 1/2 TB lemon juice
1 tspn vanilla extract/paste
2 cups mulberries
(1) combine both flour & baking powder then mix well.
(2) cream butter and sugar till fluffy then beat in egg, one at a time till cooperated.
(3) now, add in both flour mixture and milk alternately till everything well cooperated.
(4) stir in vanilla extract and mulberries till well mixed.
(5) pour batter to a 9x13" tray lined with parchment paper then bake at preheated oven 180-185'C for about 40 minutes.