Meatless Braised Cellophane Noodle
glass noodle, soaked for an hour
2 red chilies, thinly sliced
a bunch of spring onion, cut
100gm beansprout, cleaned
4 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2/3 tbsp dark soy sauce
a dash of pepper
2 cups water
(1) fry eggs by stirring it constantly to get them scrambled, then set aside.
(2) preheat wok/pan with 1/2 cup cooking oil.
(3) stir in all the seasoning and bring to boil.
(4) add in glass vermicelli and let to cook still gravy almost completely absorb by vermicelli. Remember to stir constantly to prevent burnt bottom.
(5) now off the heat, quickly stir in eggs, chili, spring onion & bean sprout and mix well.