Steamed Taro Pudding
270gm tapioca flour
2 tbsp rice flour
1/2 tspn salt
250ml coconut milk
300gm mashed taro
(1) combine all ingredients (A) into a big bowl & mix well.
(2) now, stir in ingredients (B) into ingredients (A) and mix well.
(3) next, add in mashed taro and hand mix it. If you prefer chunky taro, so do not over mix the mixture.
(4) then cook batter over low heat with a non-stick pan, till became sticky paste.
(5) finally, transfer it to a oil greased pan and steam for 13mins.
(5) once it's done, let steamed kuih rest for about 15 mins before started separating it and coat with grated coconut.
For grated coconut :
500gm grated young coconut (about one coconut)
a pinch of salt
(stir together salt & coconut, steamed for 10 mins and then set aside to cool)