And here's what I did.
Ingredients for Custard :
3/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup pandan juice
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp sugar
1 large egg
2 large egg yolks
1 tspn pandan paste (optional)
*pandan juice : 1/4 cup water blending with 3 pandan leaves and stained.
- combine coconut milk, pandan juice & paste and heavy cream into a saucepan and stir over medium heat untill bubbling, then leave aside.
- beat egg, egg yolks, and sugar untill creamy.
- now, gradually pour coconut mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- divide mixture to 4-6 small cups.
- and bake at 170'c for about 40 mins (over water bath) or untill the centre is set.
- then serve warm with palm sugar syrup.
Ingredients for Palm Sugar Syrup :
200gm palm sugar, roughly chopped
50gm sugar1 tbsp molasses
(combine all ingredients and boiled untill sugar dissolved.)
My kitchen smell like heaven, my goodness! Maybe because of the slightly burnt topping. I've reduced sugar in the custard. It tastes just fabulous with the palm sugar syrup and some extra fruits. Now, just let us enjoy the pot of looooove!