2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn salt
130ml warm milk
1 tbsp yeast
1/2 cup spring onion, thinly sliced
100gm shredded cheddar cheese
(1) combine warm milk together with yeast and set aside for 10mins.
(2) in another big bowl, combine flour, sugar & salt together and mix well.
(3) add milk mixture & egg into dry ingredients once it's ready, till form a soft dough.
(4) next add in cheese & spring onion and knead till well combined.
(5) then set aside to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(6) when it's done, place dough to a slightly floured working table and knead till smooth.
(7) then divide into 6 portions.