Ingredients for Pastry Crust :
150gm bread flour
100gm all purpose flour
10gm custard powder
100gm cold butter, chopped
4 TB sugar
150gm all purpose flour
*1 egg yolk + 1 tspn milk (for glazing)
a handful of sesame seeds
(1) for ingredients (A), combine both flour, custard powder& sugar into a big bowl. Then rub in butter till well mixed like bread crumb.
(2) now, stir in water to form a soft dough and set aside to rest for 30 mins.
(3) for ingredients (B), just combine the ingredients and mix to form a dough.
(4) now, wrap ingredient (B) into (A) and seal nicely.
(5) place dough to a slightly floured working table, roll it flat to about 9x14" size and fold it into three. Just like making danish bread & pastry puff where you can refer here.
(6) finally, roll dough into a bigger size pastry skin for about 10x18" length and place it to baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
Ingredients for fillings :
2 large nectarine, sliced
2 large green apples, diced
1 cup brown sugar
2 tspn cinnamon powder
3 TB all purpose flour
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
(combine everything & mix well)
(8) next, brush the top with egg glazing & sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
(10) cool for 10 mins before slicing it.