sugee cake, I was so into this butter cake with condensed milk. It was very well received by everyone. My friends were delighted by the aroma.and totally addicted to it from that day onwards. Guess, they're all spoilt by Kristy. Bad Kristy ! haha... So, without hesitate I made another butter cake with condensed milk which includes an extra fancy colour & flavour. The idea was actually inspired by the US Starbuck, info here.
250gm butter, softened
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tspn 'Singing Dog" vanilla bean paste
250gm all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn salt
100gm purple sweet potato, mashed
150gm cream cheese
1 TB yogurt
(1) cream ingredients (D) till smooth & well combined, set aside.
(2) mix together ingredients (B) into a big bowl, set aside.
(3) now, beat together all ingredients (A) till well mixed then fold in mixture (B) till everything well combined.
(4) pour 2/3 of batter to a 8" greased baking pan then beat the remaining batter together with mashed potato till combined.
(5) place the potato mixture to baking tray then slightly stir the mixture to form a swirl.
(6) next, place in cream cheese mixture on top the batter, again make a swirl.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 50-60 minutes or till the cake tester came out clean.
I'm sending this to Foodie Friday.