Sonia for the wonderful introduction. If there's anyone who loves extreme fillings on your pizza, well, this should be the one you're looking for. You can throw in whatever the stuffs you want, as many as desired..... as long as its not falling over the tray. haha.... I bet you will love it till the last bite. Yummmm....
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tspn yeast
1 TB sugar
1 cup warm water
(combine & let to rest for 30 minutes)
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn salt
4 TB cooking oil
(1) mix together ingredients (A) & (B) to form a soft dough then let to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(2) punch & knead dough till smooth to release air bags then place dough to a slightly floured working table and roll dough into a thin disk sheet just the size to cover a whole 8" tray, as shown in picture.
1 canned tomato puree
1 large onion, diced
1 tspn mixed herbs
salt & pepper to taste
1 cup mozzarella cheese
2 slices pineapple, cut into bite size
1 cup of leftover roasted chicken meat shreds
some chopped basil
(1) preheat a frying pan with 2TB butter, saute onion & mixed herbs till aromatic then stir in tomato puree plus 100ml of water. Lower the heat to allow the sauce to cook for a little longer or till thick. Finally add in salt & pepper to your taste. Allow to cool before used.
TO ASSEMBLE :
(1) Spread a few tablespoon of the tomato sauce to cover the bottom layer of the pizza dough, now spread chicken meat, basil & pineapple over the sauce then cover the top with cheese.
(2) Finally, spread the leftover tomato sauce over the top till everything totally cover by sauce. Now, trim off the excess dough then bake at preheated oven 200'C for about 20-25 minutes or till brown.