5 egg whites
3 TB sugar
1/4 tspn cream of tartar / 1/2 tspn cornflour
5 egg yolks
2 TB sugar
3 TB black treacle sauce
90gm all purpose flour
60ml corn oil / melted butter
(1) whisk egg white till foamy then add in cream of tartar & sugar one tablespoon at a time till everything well combined or till egg white became stiff.
(2) next, beat egg yolk & sugar till pale & fluffy then add in milk & black treacle and continue beating till everything well corporate.
(3) now, fold in flour bit by bit till well combined and then follow adding in the oil.
(4) once its ready, transfer batter to a 7" chiffon cake tray coated with flour (I'm using a 8" tray which is too big for it). Remember, do not brush your chiffon cake tray with butter or cooking oil. NEVER !
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 20-25 minutes or till tester came out clean.
(6) place the cake tray upside down when done and only discharge the cake when its cool.