50ml warm milk
1 tspn sugar
1 tspn yeast
500gm all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
3 TB sugar
1 tspn salt
1 cup water
1 tspn vanilla essence
1 egg, do not beat
100ml cooking oil
* 1 cup walnut, toasted & crashed
*1/2 cup hazelnut, toasted & crashed
(1) combine ingredients (A) and let to sit aside for 10 minutes.
(2) on the other hand, combined ingredients (B) into another big bowl except walnut & hazelnut, stir mixture (A) into (B) to form a soft dough and knead till everything well coorperated then let it rest for an hour or till dough double in size.
(3) now, punch & knead the dough to release excess air then place dough onto slightly floured working table.
(4) flatten dough and spread on the the nuts then roll like swiss roll and divide into 3 equal portions.
(7) finally, brush the top with melted butter and then bake for 20-25 minutes or till nicely brown.