pineapple butter spread in stock. I'm going to use some of them on some other scrumptious stuff. I tried the crumble bars the other day with it. It was soooo delicious !
1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
250gm cold butter, chopped
1/2 cup almond flakes
*1-1/2 cups homemade pineapple butter spread
(1) combine flour, baking powder, sugar & rolled oats into a big mixing bowl then rub butter into the mixture till well cooperated crumbs.
(2) reserve 1-1/2 cups of the crumble mixture to use as topping.
(3) then press the remaining crumble to a 9x13" tray lined with parchment paper and bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 15 minutes then leave cool.
(4) when its done, spread on the pineapple butter and cover the top with the reserved crumble & almond flakes.
(5) then bake for another 20 minutes or till golden brown and leave cool completely before slicing.