2-1/2 cup all purpose flour
3 tspn baking powder
4 TB sugar
1/2 tspn salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup thick cream
1 cup milk
1/4 cup corn oil
1-1/2 cup seedless black grapes
(1) combine all ingredients and mix well, lastly stir in grapes.
(2) spoon batter evenly into 12 greased muffin tins then top with crumble pieces and at preheated oven 180'C for 20-25mins.
Ingredients for Crumble Topping :
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn cinnamon powder
(1) cream butter & sugar till fluffy.
(2) fold in flour and mix to form a soft dough.
(3) add in chopped walnuts and mix combine.
(4) wrap dough with a plastic sheet and keep chilled for 15