Green Tea Basque Burnt Cheese Cake 无麸绿茶巴斯克烧焦芝士蛋糕
Here's what I did.
Ingredients : (8" tray)
500gm cream cheese at room temperature
180gm fine sugar
4 large eggs
1/2 tspn salt
200ml heavy cream
2 TB full cream milk
10gm corn flour
20gm green tea powder
** 1/2 cup cooked azuki red beans
(1) beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy.
(2) add in egg one at a time and beat till well cooperated.
(4) now, sieve together green tea powder & corn flour, then fold into cream cheese mixture in 3 batches till everything is well combined.
(6) now, spread red beans over the batter and then top the remaining batter over it.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 195'C for 30 minutes and then increase to 210'C for another 30 minutes or till the crust turned brown. Leave cake in the oven with door ajar for 10 minutes.
(8) when ready, leave cake cool at room temperature then unmold the cake and keep chilled overnight or at least 4 hours or till set before consuming.