Starter Dough :
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2-1/2 tpsn yeast
1/2 cup milk
1 tspn sugar
- combine all ingredients and leave to rest for 5 mins.
Main Dough :
2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn salt
3 tbsp sugar
3 large eggs
- combine starter dough together with main dough ingredients
- mix well to form a soft & sticky dough.
- wrap dough and keep refrigerated overnight.
( if possible release air from bag a couple of times before dough started to chilled up)
125gm cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp milk powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
- combine all ingredients and cook over medium heat over a double boiler untill thickened.
- then leave cool.
- place dough to slightly floured working table.
- divide dough in 12 ball dough and filling in cream cheese custard.
- sealed dough and place them a baking tray.
- brush on egg glaze and sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar.
- leave to rest for 1/2 hour.
- finally, bake at 175'c for about 20mins or untill brown.
Here's my simple pull-apart brioche which is easy to make. Just to fulfill your crave... or MINE especially! hehe.... Have fun!