By the way, I'm glad I went off for a while. It makes such a big difference! And I am feeling much much more better now. Guess what?! I actually got some surprises from these wonderful ladies when I got home yesterday. Thanks so much Mama Kucing & Heavenly Housewife. You made my day. ((hugs))
And here's the recipe.
Ingredients : (for 24 mini bundt cakes)
200gm butter, softened
1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup dried cherry chunks
1/2 cup dired cranberry chunks
1 lemon zest
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp milk
(1) combine dried fruits, lemon zest & juice and milk together then set aside for 1/2 hour.
(2) beat butter and sugar untill fluffy.
(3) add in eggs one by one and beat untill well mixed.
(4) stir in the dried fruits and fold in flour, mix well.
(5) place batter into well greased tray and bake at 170'c for 20-25mins.
Then leave the cakes to cool before removing them from tray.
Finally, ganache the top with melted chocolate. The texture of these little cakes are unlike those dundee cake. It's a little dense with crispy crust. It should be great with dark chocolate glazing too. Since it's festive season, so I prefer to put on the green. ^_^
Happy Holiday to all ! Have fun !