And here's the simple & easy to prepare recipe.
200gm chicken fillet, thinly sliced (optional)
a few slices fresh ginger root
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 yellow bell pepper, cubed
1 red bel pepper, cubed
200gm fresh green pea
100grm fresh mushroom, sliced
1 tbsp miso paste
salt & pepper to taste
*thickening : 1 tspn corn flour + 1/3 cup water
(1) preheat wok/frying pan with enough cooking oil.
(2) sautee garlic & ginger till fragrant.
(3) stir in chicken fillet and simmer for a few minutes or till cooked.
(4) next add in the bell pepper, mushroom & green pea and let to simmer for 2 minutes.
(5) add in miso paste, salt & pepper and thickening, let to stir till well mixed and thick.
(6) off the heat and serve hot.