here's the original post and full details included banking account, regarding Madam Fija. Please do hop over to check it out.
Ingredients for Base:
150gm digestive biscuit/'tiger' biscuit
2 tbsp ground roasted hazelnut
80gm butter, melted
(combine all and mix well, then press mixture onto a 8" springfoam pan and refrigerate for 30mins)
Ingredients for Fillings :
500gm cream cheese, softened
300gm yogurt/sour cream
1/2 cup honey
1 cup strawberry pureed
1-1/2 tbsp gelatine
1/3 cup water
(1) dissolved gelatine into water and set aside.
(2) bring strawberry puree to boil, then stir in gelatine and simmer over low heat till totally dissolved.
(3) remove strawberry puree from heat and leave it cool.
(4) beat cream cheese untill smooth
(5) then stir in honey & yogurt and beat till well combined.
(6) now, add in strawberry mixture and mix well.
(7) pour batter to the biscuit based springfoam pan and keep refrigerated over night.
Before ending this, I would like to keep you all inform that a few of our blogger buddies have entered the Selangor Pewter 30-days Challenge. And here's the link to the list. Do hop over to check them out.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CHALLENGERS!