Monday, December 19, 2011
Bacon & Cheese Muffin (Non-Halal)
So, here's what I did.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tspn salt
5 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
1/3 cup corn oil
1 bell pepper, cut in chunks
1/2 cup chopped pan fried bacon
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (keep some for topping)
1/2 cup chopped onion
(1) combine all dry ingredients included bacon, cheese, onion & bell pepper into a big bowl.
(2) in another bowl, stir together milk, egg and oil.
(3) then, slowly stir milk mixture into dry ingredients till well mixed. (do not over mix the batter)
(4) place batter to well coated muffin cups and top with some shredded cheese.
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 200'c for about 20 mins
( bacon, muffin, savory muffin, cheese )