Guess, you know what I had ! ha.....
150gm dark chocolate, chopped
2 tbsp instant coffee powder
1 cup milk
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tspn baking powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
(1) melt ingredients (A) without boiling.
(2) transfer the melted mixture to a big bowl and leave to cool for 15 mins.
(3) then stir in ingredients (B) and mix well.
(4) pour batter to a 8" tray lined with parchment paper.
(5) bake at preheated oven 170'C for one hour & 30 mins.
Without hestitation, this round I placed the baking tray on the lower deck and slot in another tray over the top deck to minimize the direct heating from the top. Or you may cover the top with an aluminium foil and remove it later on.
cappuccino. Our local coffee has slightly different flavour compare to the western one. Maybe because of the way how they process the beans. However, do have fun and enjoy this festive season with laughter. And be blessed !
Here's an early greeting to all my readers :
HAVE A BERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!