this recipe some time ago and totally in love with it, once it mentioned no plain flour & butter is used.. My mom is not a butter person, so this is just perfect for her.
1 cup green pea flour
3/4 cup semolina flour
5 tbsp corn flour
3 tbsp wheat starch (tung fun)
1 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
#for topping : 3/4 cup roasted pistachio chunks or roasted coconut shreds
(1) in a big bowl. combine salt, all flour & starch and mix well.
(2) cream shortening with sugar till fluffy, then add in eggs and beat till well combined.
(3) now, stir in the dry ingredients till everything well mixed.
(4) place batter into piping bag and pipe batter onto baking tray.
(5) top prepared batter with pistachio chunks or roasted coconut shreds.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 175-180'C for about 10-12mins or till brown.
(7) leave them cool before removing them.