And here's the recipe.
3-1/2 cups bread flour
1-1/2 tspn salt
2 tspn yeast
Ingredients for coating :
3 tbsp hot water
1-1/2 tbsp molasses / black treacle
(combine hot water & molasses together and mix well)
*1/2 cup sesame seeds
(1) combine yeast with 100ml water and set aside for 5 mins.
(2) in a big bowl, combine flour, salt and remaining water, then add in yeast mixture and stir to form a sticky dough.
(3) leave dough aside for an hour or till double in size, keep dough cover with a damped tower.
(4) once it's ready, fold dough for a number of times.
(5) then place dough to a floured working table, divide dough into 24 portions.
(7) now, plait dough by twisting 2 strings dough together and join both end together to make a circle.
(9) without further proving, bake at preheated oven 220'C for about 20 mins or till brown.