3 cups all purpose flour
2 tspn baking powder
1 tpsn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
1-1/4 cup sugar
223gm margerine, melted
1/2 cup soy milk
3 tbsp white vinegar
1 tspn vanilla extract
3 cups banana, mashed
*300ml non-dairy whipping cream, whipped
1 cup roasted coconut shreds
(1) combine all ingredients (A) into a big bowl and stir well.
(2) in another bowl, mix in all ingredients (B) and beat to combine.
(3) next, slowly stir in ingredients (A) into (B) by hand mix.
(4) pour mixture over to a lined 9" tray and bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 40-45mins.
(5) once it's done, leave to cool completely before spread on the whipped cream & top with shredded coconut.
STAY GREEN, BE HEALTHY AND HAVE SOMETHING VEGAN FOR A START! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....
(vegan, cake, banana )