Friday, January 13, 2012
Taiwan Pineapple Cake
Ingredients for dough :
300gm butter, softened
300gm all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking soda
*Homemade pineapple fillings
(1) combine flour and baking soda in a big bowl, set aside.
(2) in another bowl, add together butter, sugar and eggs then beat till well combined.
(3) now, stir the butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
(4) finally, add in water little by little till well combined and set aside for 30 mins.
(5) divide pineapple filling into 10gm each and dough into 30gm each.
(7) then slightly coat dough with 'koh fun' (cooked glutinous rice flour) and stamp each with a mould or any shape as desired.
(8) bake them at preheated oven 150'C for about 20 mins.
( taiwanese cuisine, snack, pineapple, cookies )