Chinese Ghost Festival yesterday. As this year, I have no time to prepare food like I used to...for the prayer. I bought most of it. I only prepared Hakka Yong Tofu, White cut chicken, agar-agar & steamed sago kuih. Hubby has invited a few friends over to help me finish off the food before heading off for his fishing trip. So finally, I have time of my own again. lol.haha..... And have made something out of my oven this morning. I am actually enjoying it now with a cup of coffee infront of my computer. Phewww.... super relaxing!
1-3/4 cup all purpose flour
3 tbsp rice flour
1-1/2 tspn baking powder
1-1/2 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
60gm cold butter, chopped
1 cup fresh sweet plum, diced
*extra yogurt & sugar for topping.
(1) combine all flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a big mixing, stir well.
(2) add in cold butter and rub till everything well mix.
(3) now, stir in yogurt & sweet plum to form a soft dough
(4) shape dough into a ball shape then cut into sizes as desired.
(5) brush top with yogurt and then sprinkle on sugar.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 200-210'C for about 20 mins or till brown.
Raya (Eid ul-Fitr) tomorrow, I am here to wish all 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA'. Enjoy & have a wonderful time.