pineapple tart (refer recipe here) is the BEST !". I just look at her with my big round eyes ! Boy, don't know what to say because I don't tell people which is the best and which is the worst. All I know is baker just bake whatever they desired. I mean different people different taste buds, you know what I mean ! So, don't be sad when someone told you that your pineapple tart is NO good. haha.... Its just a matter that its NOT his or her thing ! Honestly, I always think that my baking isn't the best but I just love recreating it to suit my personal taste bud. The tart which my girlfriend loves about is actually the amount of cornflour used on my personal recipe. You can hardly find such recipe selling out there cause the cookie breaks easily due to the extreme softness. Yet, still 7 out of 10 loving it !
green tea pineapple roll recipe posted by SCS butter and its very well received. So, I'll have to give this another try this year. I'm going to modify it by adding in extra cornflour. Just keep my fingers cross ! See Lisa @ Lisa's Lemony Kitchen, I told you I'm going to try the recipe. >o<
SCS Butter recipe)
250gm butter, room temperature
60gm icing sugar
2 egg yolk
280gm all purpose flour
40gm corn flour
15gm green powder
*350-400gm pineapple paste
(1) combine flour, corn flour & green tea powder into a bowl and mixed well.
(2) beat butter, sugar & egg yolk till creamy, then stir in dry ingredients to form a soft & sticky dough. Set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
(3) for further process kindly click to refer here.
(4) bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 18 minutes.
* Egg glazing : 1 egg yolk + 1 tspn milk
Matcha Pineapple Roll.