Almost Shangri-La Style Pineapple Mooncake 台式黄梨酥皮月饼
**Note : For time being kindly use your mobile online to enter or upload my blog page. Thank you.
Ingredients for Pastry Dough :(A)
120gm all purpose flour
15gm icing sugar
45gm cold margarine, chopped
70ml cold water
110gm all purpose flour
*Homemade Dou yong filling : 400gm
(divide into 10 portions 50gm each)
* Homemade pineapple paste : 200gm or Taiwanese Pineapple Paste
( weight about 15gm each)
(1) in one bowl, combine ingredients (A) except water, rub margarine & the dry ingredients till well cooperated. Then add in water to form a non-stick soft.dough. Knead to smooth then set aside.
(2) in another bowl, combine ingredients (B) till everything well cooperated then divide into 10 portions.
(3) at the same time, divide dough (A) into 10 portions as well, then wrap ingredient (B) into (A) and sealed to form a ball. And leave aside to rest for 20 minutes
(4) for further rolling method, please refer here, Chinese Pastry, or here.
(5) now, press both end of the pastry dough into center then flatten it by rolling it into round shape.
(6) make a hole in dou yong paste then fill in pineapple paste with an open end facing up.
(7) then wrap dou yong with pastry dough from the pineapple paste open end and sealed it on the other end, place the sealing part by facing down then mould it with mooncake gadget.
(8) transfer filled dough to nicely greased baking tray then brush on syrup.
(9) finally, bake at preheated oven 185'-190'C for about 20-25 minutes or till nicely brown.