Friday, September 17, 2010

Project Food Blog Challenge #1


Project Food Blog Challenge #1
Create a blog post to describe my humble little space.

I must say My Little Space is a place for me to make my fantasies come true. It's like a wonderland filled with candy, cookies, cakes, sweets and desserts. This is the place where I can turn my imagination into reality. All I need is to put my hands and mind into action to make it happen.
*

From simple white flour.......

Into something luscious .... to colour your life with a happy face!

I started blogging since March 2009. My aim is to record down the journey in my kitchen. But in reality, food blogging is not just about food. Food blogging is about everything; the people, connection, friendship, religious and respect to other cultural food. I am lucky because I am living in a multiracial country and that's the biggest opportunity for me to learn various cooking here. Yet, there's still not enough! My biggest aim is to master my skill in pastry & bread making. I am no professional baker nor cook. I'm just a common homemaker like everyone else. I am always lack of proper working gadgets and resources of ingredients. However, that doesn't stopped me from what I'm doing. I am grateful and honoured to have such a bunch of helpful & wonderful blogger buddies of mine from all over the world and thankful for their generous gifts and ingredients to help me along the way. The improvement I've made within a year time. I think that's the most amazing thing I've ever done.

For me, Project Food Blog Challenge is like the key to my dream and fantasy. I'm not sure if you're willing to be the one to turn Pinocchio into a real boy or a poor little girl into Cinderella! But right now, I am very much looking forward to your votes!

Phewwwwww..... I think this is the longest page I ever written (without the recipes)! haha.... THANK YOU ALL!

Voting Open: 6AM Pacific Time September 20th through 6PM Pacific Time September 23rd.
400 Winners Announced: 12PM Pacific Time September 24th


46 comments:

Bridgett said...

You are very talented, my friend and I am enjoying learning from your journey. I am more than willing to vote for you.

安琪琳@Angeline said...

Keep the good work, I definitely will vote for you!

smallkucing said...

Indeed you are a very talent

Blessed Homemaker said...

I started blogging about the same time as you.

You're a great cook and baker, I've always enjoyed reading your blog, though not posting much comments.

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said...

You are an awesome blogger dear..:)

Tasty appetite

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So pretty! I love the idea.

Cheers,

Rosa

Belinda @zomppa said...

You know how much I look forward to seeing your masterpieces. I don't know how you do it, but I always can't wait! My biggest complaint: I cannot be there to try them myself.

Heavenly Housewife said...

You totally have my vote daaaaaahling. I think you are such a talented baker and also very imaginative. You always inspire me with the beautiful things you come up with. I learn a lot from your blog.
I havent logged into my FoodBuzz account for ages, but i will just to vote for you.
*kisses* HH

Barbara said...

You are so very clever, Kristy, that I won't hesitate to vote for you! I love reading your posts, always learn something and I love your photos!

elra said...

Such a talent, you deserve to win :)

Drick said...

Kristy, you know you have fans everywhere - all over the world and we are all pulling for you.... good luck my friend

Priscilla said...

Kristy, you're a great blogger, and you can count with our vote! Good Luck!!

Hugs

Jeannie said...

Finally someone I know from this part of the world is going for this compettion....you go girl!:D

Shirley said...

Hey Kristy,
Good to see you in too. All the best! Am sure you will do well.

ChrisAu said...

woah!

Angie's Recipes said...

All the best with the challenge!

oc2seattle said...

Your photos are amazing! You've got skills girl. Good luck to you in Project Food Buzz. Looking forward to catching up on your fabulous looking recipes.

Lyndsey said...

Yay! Kristy this is perfect for you! You are such a talent and have a wonderful personality that draws people to you. The photos that showcase your artwork are stunning! So I'll gush all about you and vote for sure! Your the best and I wish you the best of luck!

Chow and Chatter said...

I hope you win I chickened out of entering lol, so do it for me!

5 Star Foodie said...

Great post for the challenge - good luck!!!

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

All the best to you, will support you definitely.

Nadji said...

Tu as un beau blog et te rendre visite est toujours un moment de plaisir.
Bon weekend et à bientôt.

MaryMoh said...

Beautiful write-up. Would be too happy to vote for you. But where to vote...don't see any where to vote. Need some help.






Dr.Sameena Prathap
said...

Hi,

Good luck with the event...God Bless!!

Dr.Sameena@

www.lovelypriyanka.blogspot.com
www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Good luck! You do such a wonderful job that I'm sure you'll be advancing to the next leg of the competition. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

Jess @ Bakericious said...

Kristy, all the best to you on the winning, good luck good luck :).

girlichef said...

What a fun post...great photos!! Best of luck =)

Fimère said...

avec cette générosité et ces magnifiques recette tu ne peux qu'aboutir a tes projets
je te souhaite une bonne chance
bonne soirée

penny aka jeroxie said...

Good luck to you too!!

Nesrine said...

Kristy, you will have my vote when voting opens ....best of luck...Psssst, I love your brioche pic.

Cooking Gallery said...

Good luck Kristy! You're very talented and your recipes are so yummilicious! I will vote for you :)!

lena said...

kristy, can you tell me how to place the enpetitchef logo onto our blog? i just registered but i dont know how to go about doing this..oh yeah, sure i'll vote for you..i'm not member yet.can i vote?

Diana (Di) said...

Kristy, I'm sure you will do well... creative, charming lady.

Brownieville Girl said...

Wishing you the very best of luck:-}}

Megan said...

Hi dear Kristy! Love your post... you are such a sweetheart and that is why we love you! We also love you because of the beautiful goodies you create in the kitchen ~ Best of luck! Whoo... hooo!

denise @ quickies on the dinner table said...

You may think you are just a homemaker Kristy but you constantly put me to shame, by the sheer scope of your talent. And, if that's not enough - you are also a truly lovely person :) I wish I knew personally.

Thank you for a sincere and beautiful post. Of course, you have my vote!

Diana Bauman said...

Kristy, besides your recipes, what really sets you apart is your kind heart. Thank you so much for coming in to see me. I do appreciate your friendship :) I wish you the best in this challenge!! Have a wonderful week my friend!!! XOXO!! Diana

Cathy said...

Best of luck to you, Kristy. You have a wonderful blog and I always look forward to a visit here.

MacKenzie @ Fighting the Pudge said...

Woo hoo! You rule, Kristy! I'll be rooting for ya! xx

Belinda @zomppa said...

Hey! Go to contestant tool and scroll down to get widget. Follow link for the embed code. You know you got my vote!

Reeni said...

I love all of your creations Kristy! You make some of the prettiest and most delicious treats. I voted for you - good luck! And thanks for your support!

Anna said...

Just sent a vote atchaa! Good luck. Have a great week.

Ginny said...

haha! what is the story behind the puppy heading?

Blackswan said...

Hey Kristy, tried to vote but can't find your blog. Do you have the direct link? Search under A-Z but can't find Kristy. The Alpha order is not under blog's name. My eyes are seeing stars now...... lol!

smallkucing said...

Just voted. Ya agree with what blackswan said. Hard o find your blog there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...