1 tspn yeast
200gm all purpose flour
2 tspn sugar
1 TB oil
Ingredients for Mixed nuts filling :
4 TB ground roasted peanut
4 TB ground roasted hazelnut
2 TB ground roasted white or black sesame
2 tspn cinnamon powder
1 tbsp lemon zest
3/4 cup olive oil
(combine all ingredient and blend to form paste)
(1) combine yeast, water and sugar together, leave to rest for 5 mins.
(2) stir in flour to form a soft dough and knead untill smooth.
(3) keep the dough cover and leave to rest for 2-3 hours to rise.
(4) divide dough into 2 portions or 4 portions for smaller sizes.
(5) roll out flat into rectangle shape and spread on the nuts mixture.
(6) roll it up like a swiss roll and then again flatten it by rolling pin.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 190'C untill brown.*
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast @ Yeastspotting & Bake Your Own Bread.