Saturday, September 29, 2012

Peanut Butter Fudge

Now, here's the inspiration of my recent Margarita & Bloody Martini snow skin mooncakes.....homemade peanut butter fudge. This is my first attempt and it has given me such a wonderful experience. Bravo ! To make it short, here's what I did.

Ingredients :
250gm   butter, chopped
250gm   creamy peanut butter
1 tspn   vanilla essence
a pinch of salt
4 cups  icing sugar

Method :
(1) place butter, vanilla essence, salt & peanut butter into a sauce pan and let to simmer till everything melted.
(2) add in icing sugar once the hot mixture has completely melted, stir continuously till the mixture became heavy thick paste.
(3) now, press the thick paste to a 7 or 8" tray lined with grease proof paper & leave to cool at room temperature.
(4) then keep refrigerated for an hour or till set before slicing it.
TA...DA.... here's my peanut butter fudge ready within 2.5 hours time.

Oh my, it's perfect for me cause I have really sweet tooth. I can take a few of these at one shot. I still have half portion of it in my refrigerator after using the other half on my mooncakes. Will try to make good use of the remaining fudge for sure. So, stay tune for more guys. Have fun !

17 comments:

Fuat Gencal said...

Hayırlı sabahlar, ellerinize sağlık. Çok iştah açıcı görünüyor. İyi hafta sonları.

Saygılar..

betty manousos said...

mmmm..i', drooling over that!
looks great and so delish!

thanks for sharing that wonderful recipe.

Rebecca Subbiah said...

looks great hope you well hugs

Shirley Tay said...

Just dropping by to wish u Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! Wonderful treat for any occasions. xoxo

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Happy Mooncake Festival Kristy!!! I think I will choose this fudge over mooncakes anytime, lol! Yums!

Mich - Piece of Cakew said...

I have never tried this in Mooncakes and I think its such a great idea. I would definitely like this better than lotus paste for sure.

Nammi said...

yumm, great little nibble with coffee

Medeja said...

I tried similar recipe from the magazine, but it used 250 gr PB and 125 gr butter.. it turned out pretty soft for me :/ really delicious though! :)

cikmanggis said...

bagaimana rasanya Peanut Butter fudge tu Kristy?Cm tak pernah makan dan nampak sungguh Yummy..nak try la..

lena said...

i can imagine how pretty addictive they can be! wondering what are you going to do with them next :)

Dewi said...

Always delicious and tempting! Btw, thanks for the kuih talam recipe. You are an amazing cook for sure.

WokandSpoon said...

This looks amazing. I've got a really sweet tooth as well and this looks really really good!

WokandSpoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosita Vargas said...

Wooooww esto esta muy hermoso y seguro muy delicioso..Bravooo ...que lindo,abrazos hugs,hugs.

mia james said...

Hmm. This peanut butter fudge looks good. I might just have to make one of my own. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Ecommerce Australia

electronic voting systems said...

I have nothing more to say but the post is written informatively and helpful.

Jimtpty said...

They fully check the openings of the dryer vent, in order to inspect any blockage or leakage on the outer opening of the exhaust. Run Lime scale Remover This gas is 50 times more dangerous than chlorine consumed through drinking water. This grease can be found in power supplies, amplifiers - basically anything that squanders heat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...