Peanut Butter Fudge

Now, here's the inspiration of my recent Margarita & Bloody Martini snow skin mooncakes.....homemade peanut butter fudge. This is my first attempt and it has given me such a wonderful experience. Bravo ! To make it short, here's what I did.

Ingredients :
250gm   butter, chopped
250gm   creamy peanut butter
1 tspn   vanilla essence
a pinch of salt
4 cups  icing sugar

Method :
(1) place butter, vanilla essence, salt & peanut butter into a sauce pan and let to simmer till everything melted.
(2) add in icing sugar once the hot mixture has completely melted, stir continuously till the mixture became heavy thick paste.
(3) now, press the thick paste to a 7 or 8" tray lined with grease proof paper & leave to cool at room temperature.
(4) then keep refrigerated for an hour or till set before slicing it.
TA...DA.... here's my peanut butter fudge ready within 2.5 hours time.

Oh my, it's perfect for me cause I have really sweet tooth. I can take a few of these at one shot. I still have half portion of it in my refrigerator after using the other half on my mooncakes. Will try to make good use of the remaining fudge for sure. So, stay tune for more guys. Have fun !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...