Hakka ’Ho Po‘ Chives Rice Dumpling 客家河婆韭菜粄
240gm rice flour (粘米粉)
35gm glutinous rice flour (糯米粉）
480ml boiling water
90gm Tapioca flour （薯粉）
2 TB cooking oil
* Extra oil for coating
* 1/2 cup Toasted sesame seeds
Chives Filling : Please refer here and double the ingredients for this recipe. Best to prepare the filling an hour before used.
(1) combine ingredients (A) into a big mixing bowl and slowly stir in boiling water till well combined.
(2) next, add in ingredients (B) in few batches and knead till smooth then rest for 10 minutes before used.
(3) for further folding instructions, kindly refer here.
(4) finally, steamed at preheated steamer for 10 minutes. And garnished with toasted sesame seed before serving.